Remote – Work from home
Vivante Health is an innovative startup reinventing the way chronic conditions are managed. We’re filling the unmet needs of people with chronic conditions that are invisible, neglected or stigmatized, starting with digestive disease.
Why digestive? Because an astonishing 70 million people in the US are affected—that’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Unlike other chronic conditions, though, digestive diseases often go untreated or misdiagnosed…because of stigma.
At Vivante, we think it’s time to bring digestive health to the forefront while providing REAL solutions to the millions who are struggling and don’t know where to turn. Our health management ecosystem, GIThrive, empowers people—through brilliant technology and advanced science—to spend less time worrying about their digestive symptoms and more time living life. GIThrive is the first and only employer-sponsored program for digestive health.
We’re a young company, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
With offices in Houston, Nashville, and Athens (Greece) we’re changing the way healthcare is delivered.
The Member Experience – Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for assuring a successful new member experience by managing outbound email and phone campaigns, managing inbound phone queries and registration, providing jaw-dropping “white glove” customer service, assisting new members with technical questions, and serving as the administrative black belt for the Care Team. As the Member Experience – Customer Service Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinate member marketing, outreach, and implementation engagement activities. This includes setting up, managing, and tracking outreach email campaigns to enrolled members, while maintaining strict HIPAA compliance.
- Anticipate member and prospective member needs and provide personalized customer service through effective phone, video, chat, and email communication. Uses multi-line telephones to route calls.
- Proactively identify potential barriers to enrollment and program success and initiate steps to resolution.
- Coordinate all intake and enrollment activities and processes. Monitor and manage member database, documents, and associated reports.
- Balance tasks and activities to consistently follow the company standards for timely enrollment of members in the program.
- Process customer helpdesk support tickets and maintain the web based ticketing system.
- Document member communication according to company policy.
- Provide weekly status updates to Client Success and Care Team.
- Participate in quality assurance projects as directed.
- Provide other duties as assigned or apparent.
- Minimum associate’s or bachelor’s degree, preferably in a healthcare related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience, preferably working with telehealth or in a distributed environment
- Vibrant personality, professional presence, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills – specifically – the ability to engage in a dynamic clear conversation by telephone or video
- Technophile with a strong customer service orientation
- Self-directed, highly organized, and ability to multitask
- Knowledge and commitment to compliance with HIPAA laws
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Google Suite applications
- Deep commitment to helping connect our members who have chronic, stigmatized conditions with the appropriate internal resources
- Flexibility to work with variable individual schedules across multiple time zones, including some evening and weekend hours
- Quiet and professional dedicated workspace with secure high-speed internet access
- Experience with large-scale email outreach campaigns a huge plus
- Experience with MailChimp, Mautic, and electronic medical records
- Certified Health Coach
Interested? To be considered for this position, submit both a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.