Bio: Dr. Brill is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Brill has run risk-bearing Independent Practice Associations and Physician-Hospital Organizations in California and Arizona, held management positions with and participates on committees for several managed care companies. He was the Medical Director for the BFCC.NCC-QIO oversight project during the 12th SOW, serves on the Editorial Advisory Board for several journals, and was the co-founder of the AGA Center for GI Innovation and Technology.
Dr. Brill is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Arizona College of Medicine, and an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Medicine at Midwestern University. He has lectured at the School of Health Management & Policy at the WP Carey School of Business at Arizona State University.
Smarts: Dr. Brill received his undergraduate A.B. Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles, and graduated from the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science – Chicago Medical School. He completed his Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine at the UCLA – San Fernando Valley Program, and a fellowship in Gastroenterology at Los Angeles County – USC Medical Center. Dr. Brill completed the Management Program for Health Care Organizations at the UCLA School of Public Health.
- A Bundled Payment Framework for Colonoscopy Performed for Colorectal Cancer Screening or Surveillance
- The Promise of Patient Self-Monitoring: An App a Day Won’t Necessarily Keep the Doctor Away
- White Paper AGA: An Episode-of-Care Framework for the Management of Obesity—Moving Toward High Value, High Quality Care: A Report From the American Gastroenterological Association Institute Obesity Episode of Care and Bundle Initiative Work Group
- Sedation for gastrointestinal endoscopy: new practices, new economics
- Project Sonar: A Community Practice-based Intensive Medical Home for Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Contrasting Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness of Colorectal Cancer Screening Under Commercial Insurance vs. Medicare
- AGA White Paper: Training and Implementation of Endoscopic Image Enhancement Technologies
- Hepatitis C Virus Infection Care Pathway—A Report From the American Gastroenterological Association Institute HCV Care Pathway Work Group
- Reimbursement for Endoscopic Bariatric Therapies
- An Episode Payment Framework for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease: Symptomatic Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Dysplastic and Nondysplastic Barrett’s Esophagus, and Anti-Reflux Surgical and Endoscopic Interventions