Vivante Health is an innovative startup reinventing the way chronic conditions are managed. We’re filling the unmet needs of people with chronic conditions that are invisible, neglected or stigmatized, starting with digestive disease.
Why digestive? Because an astonishing 70 million people in the US are affected—that’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Unlike other chronic conditions, though, digestive diseases often go untreated or misdiagnosed…because of stigma.
At Vivante, we think it’s time to bring digestive health to the forefront while providing REAL solutions to the millions who are struggling and don’t know where to turn. Our health management ecosystem, GIThrive, empowers people—through brilliant technology and advanced science—to spend less time worrying about their digestive symptoms and more time living life. GIThrive is the first and only employer-sponsored program for digestive health.
We’re a growing company, and our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) startup excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
With a remote-first workforce across the USA and Greece, we’re changing the way healthcare is delivered.
We’re looking for a Security and Compliance Manager to develop our company’s policies and procedures to comply with all healthcare regulatory and ethical standards, HIPAA, SOC2 and HITRUST in particular. This role will lead our security strategy and audit efforts, maintain key certifications, and stay up to date on the latest trends and standards.
You’ll be a good fit here if you are:
- Security oriented. We take the stewardship of our customer’s healthcare data seriously, and take no shortcuts to protect it.
- Comfortable with a distributed workforce. We interact with each other via video chat, Slack and PR comments.
- A team player. You like collaborating closely with your colleagues across the company.
- A self motivated, creative problem solver that continually wants to improve.
We’re really proud of the team culture that we foster today, which is extremely friendly and supportive while constantly reaching to raise our own standards of security. We’re really excited about what we’re building, and usually having fun building it together. If all of that sounds fun to you too, we’d love to meet you.
- BA/BS in a technical field, law or several years of relevant work experience in compliance, IT security, risk management, data protection or audit.
- Experience running healthcare industry compliance programs.
- Familiarity with SOC2, HITRUST and/or FDA programs.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities with colleagues, business partners, and vendors alike.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A proven track record of excelling in ambiguity and building a security program and policies that can support a rapidly growing company.
Interested? Email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.