Remote – US Only
Vivante Health is an innovative startup reinventing the way chronic conditions are managed. We’re filling the unmet needs of people with chronic conditions that are invisible, neglected or stigmatized, starting with digestive disease.
Why digestive? Because an astonishing 70 million people in the US are affected—that’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Unlike other chronic conditions, though, digestive diseases often go untreated or misdiagnosed…because of stigma.
At Vivante, we think it’s time to bring digestive health to the forefront while providing REAL solutions to the millions who are struggling and don’t know where to turn. Our health management ecosystem, GIThrive, empowers people—through brilliant technology and advanced science—to spend less time worrying about their digestive symptoms and more time living life. GIThrive is the first and only employer-sponsored program for digestive health.
We’re a young company, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
With a remote-first workforce across the USA and Greece, we’re changing the way healthcare is delivered.
We deliver an innovative digital health solution to employers and health plans, and we are looking for a seasoned healthcare marketing professional who will be responsible for driving program enrollment and retention. The Director of Member Marketing will develop and execute Vivante’s consumer marketing strategy, owning the campaign process from ideation through execution and analysis. You are responsible for translating (and implementing) our strategic objectives into concrete, actionable, and measurable tactics to drive an effective consumer-led, end-to-end marketing playbook. You will work with Product, Client Success, the Care Team, and Senior Leadership to drive engagement through our patient funnel.
- Craft and execute marketing strategies that will help us achieve our ambitious growth goals
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to inform our marketing strategies and tactics, and to identify opportunities to optimize campaign performance
- Understand our current member population and lead efforts to refine segmentations within our target audience and our current members
- Build segmented recruitment and retention campaigns that leverage our knowledge of our target population and our members
- Lead design and copywriting efforts with colleagues
- Ensure brand continuity across channels
- Support product launches with a perspective on customer segments and experience
- Partner with stakeholders to define core growth KPIs and track progress against them
You’ll be a good fit here if you are:
- Great at collaborating in a remote first environment. This means you thrive working at home, with asynchronous communication and video calls
- Passionate about helping people improve their gut health
- Experienced in patient marketing campaign management
- In love with data and creating systems
- Experienced with executing campaigns across a wide variety of channels and platforms
- Comfortable wearing many hats – we are a growth-stage tech company and job descriptions are fluid
- A problem solver, self-starter and leader
- 2+ years experience with healthcare (or benefits) B2B2C or B2C marketing campaigns
- 7+ years of marketing experience in a fast paced environment
- Analytical skills to drive analysis for campaign performance
- Experience working with various campaign tools (e.g. Klaviyo, Twilio)
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer