Vivante Health is an innovative startup reinventing the way chronic conditions are managed. We’re filling the unmet needs of people with chronic conditions that are invisible, neglected or stigmatized, starting with digestive disease.
Why digestive? Because an astonishing 70 million people in the US are affected—that’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Unlike other chronic conditions, though, digestive diseases often go untreated or misdiagnosed…because of stigma.
At Vivante, we think it’s time to bring digestive health to the forefront while providing REAL solutions to the millions who are struggling and don’t know where to turn. Our health management ecosystem, GIThrive, empowers people—through brilliant technology and advanced science—to spend less time worrying about their digestive symptoms and more time living life. GIThrive is the first and only employer-sponsored program for digestive health.
We’re a young company, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
We’ve been remote-first since 2016 and we also have offices in Chicago and Athens (Greece).
The Client Success Manager (CSM) interfaces with our B2B clients to implement GIThrive and ensures ongoing account success post implementation. Our CSM will use consultative approaches and best practices in working with clients to assess their health program goals and/or requirements, develop a custom strategy, manage resources to implement the appropriate products and services, and then monitor success. The CSM will serve as the primary point of contact for their clients and is responsible for reporting, issue resolution, product updates, and contract renewal.
What you’ll be doing as our Client Success Manager
- Support the implementation team throughout the client launch process, then assume responsibility for long term client relationships.
- Facilitate member engagement planning and execution in collaboration with the Implementation team and VP of Member Engagement.
- Work alongside the revenue cycle management team to execute payer/client onboarding using industry best practices.
- Work with clients to translate business needs into technical requirements and ensure that best practices are implemented and decisions are documented from launch through the tenure of the relationship.
- Work in close partnership with the client, sales, and other internal teams ensure all contractual commitments are met for all clients.
- Develop, update, and regularly share project plans, agendas and other collateral to ensure all parties are updated on implementation progress while looking for opportunities to improve and automate processes.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing and working with self-insured employers, payers, and TPA’s or previous experience in onboarding and ongoing management of large enterprise clients in a health-oriented industry.
- 5+ years client relationship/account management experience, preferably with national payers and/or Fortune 500 employers.
- Strong understanding of revenue cycle metrics (Healthcare Claims-Based and Billing structures) with demonstrated leadership in executing plans to achieve best practice performance within the client/payor ecosystem.
- Strong analytical capabilities, process improvement, and understanding of technologies such as: Gantt charts, XLS, Project Management tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget while working in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment
- Experience with Google Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant work experience
- Ability to travel 20%-30% within the U.S.
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer