Smoothies are a delicious way to bump up your nutrition any time of the day. I tend to make these as a snack, but are perfect for breakfast too. Use this recipe as a frame work and substitute anything you like such as a banana for the strawberries and peanut butter for the almond butter! Yummmm!
By: Kelli Pitrone, Registered Dietitian & Vivante Health Nutrition Team Manager
- small container of vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 Tbs. Chia seeds
- 2 Tbs unsweetened almond butter
- Freeze a small container of vanilla yogurt, run under warm water to loosen from cup, place yogurt in a blender/blender cup
- Add strawberries, Chia seeds, unsweetened almond butter, and Milk (to thin to your favorite consistency).