A flavorful, hearty breakfast for two
- 4 eggs
- Asparagus spear, chopped to 2/3 cup
- Small handful of chopped tarragon or chervil
- Slices of gluten free bread, warmed, to serve
- Parmesan, freshly-shaved
- Steam asparagus spears for 4-5 mins until tender.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small pan and scramble the eggs. Once the eggs are set softly, stir through the taragon or chervil and season to taste.
- Pile the eggs on to the asparagus and hot, buttered slices of gluten free bread. Top with a few shavings of parmesan and serve.