Thinking about making soup can be overwhelming. Stick to half homemade soup which takes advantage of canned organic tomato soup as the base.
By: Kelli Pitrone, Registered Dietitian & Vivante Health Nutrition Team Manager
- 3 cups of whatever veggies you have on hand (E.g. carrots, onions, celery, and a little bit of chopped leeks)
- olive oil
- 1 can of Amy’s Organics low sodium tomato soup
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 a package of quinoa pasta
- Sauté veggies in olive oil.
- Add in can of Amy’s Organics low sodium tomato soup
- Add in 1/2 can water
- Add in stewed tomatoes
- Let simmer until veggies are tender
- Lastly, to make it hearty, add in package of quinoa pasta