With this tasty, gluten-free dish, the filling comes together in one pan and you don’t boil the noodles. Does it get any better than that? Nope!
By: Kelli Pitrone, Registered Dietitian & Vivante Health Nutrition Team Manager
- 1 package brown rice lasagna noodles such as Tinkyada
- 1 large container part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 regular container 2% fat cottage cheese
- 1 bunch kale, handful of fresh herbs
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- dash of salt, pepper, garlic powder, hot pepper flakes
- and oregano sautéed in olive oil
- Mix ricotta and cottage cheese in sauté pan and mix well
- One large jar marinara sauce. My favorite is Mama DiSalvos
- In a 9×13 pan start with a layer of sauce, then uncooked lasagna sheets, next cheese filling, lastly sauce, then start over with the layering. Once finished layering top with shredded parm. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes!