This delicious breakfast is low in fat and calories and will keep you full all morning.
Prep time: 1 min
Cook time: 3 min
- 3 tbsp (25g) porridge oat
- 1 cup non-fat probiotic yogurt
- 1 cup of water
- Put 1 cup of water into a small non-stick pan and stir in porridge oats.
- Cook over a low heat until bubbling and thickened. (To make in a microwave, use a deep container to prevent spillage as the mixture will rise up as it cooks, and cook for 3 mins on High.)
- Stir in yogurt – or swirl in half and top with the rest. Serve plain or with fresh fruit.