Everyone needs a go to buttermilk pancake recipe and these are it! I’ve fiddled around with them a lot and finally have the perfect texture. These are awesome of course with maple syrup but to give it a different Spring like spin serve with warmed honey.
By: Kelli Pitrone, Registered Dietitian & Vivante Health Nutrition Team Manager
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup Pamela’s products all purpose gluten free baking mix or regular AP flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Mix wet ingredients together well.
- Add in dry alternating with 1 1/2 cups buttermilk.
- For easy measuring scoop batter with a soup ladle onto a sprayed and buttered cooking surface.
- Flip as they are done to you liking!
- Serve with maple syrup, or these are awesome with warmed honey!!