Remote – US Only
Vivante Health is an innovative startup reinventing the way chronic conditions are managed. We’re filling the unmet needs of people with chronic conditions that are invisible, neglected or stigmatized, starting with digestive disease.
Why digestive? Because an astonishing 70 million people in the US are affected—that’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Unlike other chronic conditions, though, digestive diseases often go untreated or misdiagnosed…because of stigma.
At Vivante, we think it’s time to bring digestive health to the forefront while providing REAL solutions to the millions who are struggling and don’t know where to turn. Our health management ecosystem, GIThrive, empowers people—through brilliant technology and advanced science—to spend less time worrying about their digestive symptoms and more time living life. GIThrive is the first and only employer-sponsored program for digestive health.
We’re a young company, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
With a remote-first workforce across the USA and Greece, we’re changing the way healthcare is delivered.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to help refine our strategy based on data-driven insights. You will conduct analyses, present findings, and implement initiatives based on the outcomes of your work. You will help to shape company-wide reporting and KPIs, and craft materials for our Board of Directors and our investors. You will inform our Product roadmap based on member insights. You will report to our SVP of Operations, but will work closely with our Product, Commercial, Finance, Clinical, and Data Science teams.
- Conduct data analysis and summarize findings for a variety of stakeholders
- Design KPI dashboards for internal use and board reporting
- Build and maintain financial models and staffing projections
- Collaborate with Product team to identify and prioritize initiatives for strategic roadmap
- Implement company-wide strategic initiatives based on analytical insights
- Inform broader strategic agenda and roadmap
You’ll be a good fit here if you are:
- Great at collaborating in a remote first environment. This means you thrive working at home, with asynchronous communication and video calls
- Passionate about helping people improve their gut health
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to draw insights from imperfect data
- Excited to wear many hats – we are a growth-stage tech company and job descriptions are fluid
- A problem solver, self-starter and leader
- 3+ years experience in strategy consulting, finance, or a similar field
- Strong quantitative skills (expertise in excel, SQL)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in digital health
- Good interpersonal skills / ability to work across teams
- Strong written and verbal communicator
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer