Vivante Health is an innovative startup reinventing the way chronic conditions are managed. We’re filling the unmet needs of people with chronic conditions that are invisible, neglected or stigmatized, starting with digestive disease.
Why digestive? Because an astonishing 70 million people in the US are affected—that’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Unlike other chronic conditions, though, digestive diseases often go untreated or misdiagnosed…because of stigma.
At Vivante, we think it’s time to bring digestive health to the forefront while providing REAL solutions to the millions who are struggling and don’t know where to turn. Our health management ecosystem, GIThrive, empowers people—through brilliant technology and advanced science—to spend less time worrying about their digestive symptoms and more time living life. GIThrive is the first and only employer-sponsored program for digestive health.
We’re a young company, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
With offices in Houston, Nashville, and Athens (Greece) we’re changing the way healthcare is delivered.
The VP – Client Success leads the account management function and directly interfaces with our B2B clients to implement GIThrive and ensures ongoing account success post implementation. Uses consultative approaches and best practices in working with clients to assess their health program goals and/or requirements, develop a custom strategy, manage resources to implement the appropriate products and services, and then monitors success. Serves as the singular point of contact for their clients and is responsible for reporting, issue resolution, product updates, and contract renewal.
What you’ll be doing as our VP – Client Success
- Senior leader of the Client Success team, including oversight of Vivante’s implementation and account management strategies and initiatives.
- Lead the implementation process to ensure all tasks are completed on time and deliverables are met, according to contract specifications (e.g., customer assets received and integrated into site, internal and external QA testing is accomplished, and site is launched into production).
- Facilitate member engagement planning and execution.
- Use necessary project management tools to guide and ensure customer decision-making on required implementation/refresh tasks and other projects.
- Develop, update and regularly share project plans, agendas and other collateral to ensure all parties are updated on implementation progress.
- Develop comprehensive strategies that align business needs, product offerings, and industry best practices.
- Ensure that best practices are implemented and decisions are documented from launch through the tenure of the relationship.
- Work in close partnership with the client and sales team to ensure all contractual commitments are met for all clients you serve.
- Look for opportunities to improve and automate processes, templates and tools to scale implementations and ongoing account management.
- Work with other internal functional areas and/or clients to launch Vivante services and programs.
- Facilitate pilots and/or user acceptance testing with the clients.
- Work with client to translate business needs into technical requirements for data integrations.
- Manage risk and escalate issues as appropriate.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience implementing and working with self-insured employers, payers, and brokers
- 10+ years client relationship/account management experience, preferably with national payers or Fortune 500 employers
- Previous experience in a health-oriented industry required
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow-through
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills—verbal and written, 1:1 and with enterprise-level audiences
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge others and drive productivity, while maintaining strong business relationships
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite. Preferred experience with Smartsheet and Mautic
- Ability to travel 20%-30% within the U.S.
Submit a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Use “Re: VP Client Success” in the subject heading.
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.