Vivante Health is an innovative startup reinventing the way chronic conditions are managed. We’re filling the unmet needs of people with chronic conditions that are invisible, neglected or stigmatized, starting with digestive disease.
Why digestive? Because an astonishing 70 million people in the US are affected—that’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Unlike other chronic conditions, though, digestive diseases often go untreated or misdiagnosed…because of stigma.
At Vivante, we think it’s time to bring digestive health to the forefront while providing REAL solutions to the millions who are struggling and don’t know where to turn. Our health management ecosystem, GIThrive, empowers people—through brilliant technology and advanced science—to spend less time worrying about their digestive symptoms and more time living life. GIThrive is the first and only employer-sponsored program for digestive health.
We’re a young company, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
With a remote-first workforce across the USA and Greece, we’re changing the way healthcare is delivered.
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer to embed with the rest of our engineering team and help improve the overall quality, efficiency and velocity of our operation. We’re a small company, so everyone here wears multiple hats. This role will be part SRE and part toolsmith, with a lot of developer enablement via cloud infrastructure and CI/CD automation.
Our tech stack is mostly GCP, K8s, Stackdriver, Golang, Terraform, distroless containers and a smörgåsbord of other open source tools. We want you to help us take it to the next level – leverage more native GCP services, mature our K8s environment, increase our observability, dial-up our ChatOps, help us build out our nextgen analytics environment and of course Automate All The Things.
You’ll be a good fit here if you are:
- A team player. You like collaborating closely with other engineers, often through pair programming, design & code reviews.
- Security oriented. We take the stewardship of our customer’s healthcare data seriously, and take no shortcuts to protect it.
- Comfortable with a distributed workforce. We interact with each other via video chat, Slack and PR comments.
- A self motivated, creative problem solver.
We’re really proud of the team culture that we foster today, which is extremely friendly and supportive while constantly reaching to raise our own standards of engineering. We’re really excited about what we’re building, and usually having fun building it together. If all of that sounds fun to you too, we’d love to meet you.
- Computer Science or other engineering degree
- 5+ years industry experience with 2+ in DevOps or similar role
- Experience working in a regulated environment and automating security controls
- Knowledge of GCP infrastructure and operations
- Experience automating Infrastructure as Code with Terraform or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with the Cloud Native ecosystem
- Proficiency programming in Golang and/or Python
Interested? Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.