Do you live for converting MQLs to SQLs? Does the mere thought of hitting KPIs get your motor running? Are you a digital marketing whiz with fresh ideas and the know-how to execute them, particularly in a B2B setting? Are you a flexible person who digs working in a collaborative environment? Are you looking for something meaningful, ready to work for a company whose goal is to improve health and quality of life for millions? If so, keep reading…
Vivante Health is an innovative startup reinventing the way chronic conditions are managed. We’re filling the unmet needs of people with chronic conditions that are invisible, neglected or stigmatized, starting with digestive disease.
Why digestive? Because an astonishing 70 million people in the US are affected—that’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Unlike other chronic conditions, though, digestive diseases often go untreated or misdiagnosed…because of stigma.
At Vivante, we think it’s time to bring digestive health to the forefront while providing REAL solutions to the millions who are struggling and don’t know where to turn. Our health management ecosystem, GIThrive, empowers people—through brilliant technology and advanced science—to spend less time worrying about their digestive symptoms and more time living life. GIThrive is the first and only employer-sponsored program for digestive health.
We’re a growing company, and our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) startup excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
We’ve been remote-first since 2016 and we also have offices in Houston and Athens (Greece).
We sell a digital health solution to employers and health plans. We are looking for someone to power the sales team with a focus on creating scalable systems and optimized campaigns.
You will be working with Sales, Product, Member Services, the Care Team and Senior Leadership to drive growth throughout our B2B2C business. Your first priority will be sales enablement, creating campaigns, systems and supporting the development of our market positioning. This looks like starting with B2B campaign improvements, which leads to driving recruitment efforts and finally boosting member (customer) engagement through messaging and segmentation.
- Build and execute a data-driven approach to help grow the business
- Own and track growth KPIs (MQLs, SQLs, Funnel conversion rates and more) to show progression of our go-to-market and growth strategies
- Own planning and execution to optimize channel performance
- Support the sales team by operationalizing sales-ops tasks (such as lead management)
- Use a wide suite of tools to enable and manage multi-channel campaigns such as events, conferences, webinars, email, social media and creating white papers
- Lead design and copywriting efforts to ensure strategic alignment and brand continuity
- Support product launches with a perspective on the prospect, client and customer experience
- You’ll be a good fit here if you are:
- Great at collaborating in a remote first environment. This means you thrive working at home, with asynchronous communication and video calls
- Passionate about helping people improve their gut health
- Experienced in sales enablement and B2B campaign management
- Interested in sales operations, email marketing, and product messaging
- In love with data and creating systems
- Experienced with HTML, writing, campaign analysis and various tools (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, HubSpot, WordPress)
- Comfortable wearing many hats – we are a growth-stage tech company and job descriptions are fluid
- A problem solver, self-starter and leader
- 2+ years experience with healthcare (or benefits) marketing campaigns
- 3 – 6 years of marketing experience in a fast paced environment
- Analytical skills to drive analysis for campaign performance
- Experience working with various CRM tools (such as Salesforce and Hubspot)
- A proven track record of excelling in extreme ambiguity