Remote – US
Vivante Health is a disruptive, innovative and life-changing startup, focused on improving health and quality of life for those with invisible, stigmatizing and isolating chronic conditions. We are starting with a focus on digestive disorders (GIThrive®), using real human interaction and scalable technologies (along with patented devices) to provide an invaluable 24/7/365 Care Team (Registered Dietitian and care advocate “Health Sherpa” supported by experts in pharmacy and behavioral health) to a population that badly needs resources and help. Over 70 Million people in the US have digestive disorders, which is double the number of people living with diabetes. We are the first and only company providing coordinated care for digestive health. We are not only improving the health of millions of Americans, but we are also GREATLY reducing the cost of care for those with gut issues.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking a Content Strategist that is well versed in all things content—creation, curation, distribution, and amplification—brand consistency, storytelling, and audience engagement. We’re looking for a combination strategist/writer/editor who can leverage our brand identity, vision, and culture to grow our audience and amplify our lead-gen efforts. As a marketing leader focused on tech branding, messaging and creative development, with a strong bias toward action, you’ll develop omni-channel content in multiple media to support our strategic direction and revenue objectives.
The ideal candidate must have 3-5+ years of relevant B2B work experience in strategizing, writing, and editing high-quality content as well as previous experience managing email campaigns, blog, newsletter, content calendars, and social media accounts.
This position will report directly to the Head of Growth.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and execute a content strategy built towards new B2B lead-gen
- Work to develop content geared toward nurturing leads and educating prospects
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams and subject matters experts to create, improve, and maintain content to achieve business goals and raise brand awareness and relevancy in the digital and social media space
- Manage a content review and governance process to improve quality and consistency of content
- Analyze the success of content-based marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Be willing to wear multiple hats, when needed (in other words, be a strong team player) – versatility is a must
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record of sales and revenue generation. Must be comfortable with generating new opportunities and prospecting and have the confidence to present and then execute on sales efforts.
- Minimum of BA/BS degree from an accredited university
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related coursework
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience, and at least 2 in SAAS focused on Healthcare.
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills; ensure accuracy/quality of prepared materials
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, ongoing projects; adhere to established timelines and commitments
- Self-starter who thrives in team environments
- Experience with an email automation platform like Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or Keap
- Bonus points if you’ve worked in B2B digital health marketing
- Major bonus points if you’ve worked in the employer-sponsored health benefits space
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job description is not intended to be complete or limiting. The role will require a proactive and flexible approach to manage tasks. Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.