Remote – work from home | Nashville area preferred
Vivante Health is an innovative startup reinventing the way chronic conditions are managed. We’re filling the unmet needs of people with chronic conditions that are invisible, neglected or stigmatized, starting with digestive disease.
Why digestive? Because an astonishing 70 million people in the US are affected—that’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Unlike other chronic conditions, though, digestive diseases often go untreated or misdiagnosed … because of stigma.
At Vivante, we think it’s time to bring digestive health to the forefront while providing REAL solutions to the millions who are struggling and don’t know where to turn. Our health management ecosystem, GIThrive, empowers people—through brilliant technology and advanced science—to spend less time worrying about their digestive symptoms and more time living life. GIThrive is the first and only employer-sponsored program for digestive health.
We’re a young company, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
With offices in Houston, Nashville, and Athens (Greece) we’re changing the way healthcare is delivered.
The VP of Member Engagement is responsible for ensuring that the member engagement and customer service experience is designed, optimized, well defined, and that we consistently deliver an incredible service experience to our members. The person in this role is a hands-on leader who will work closely with the Client Success Team and Care Team to develop a best-in-class member engagement organization.
The VP of Member Engagement will lead the design, implementation and management of the Vivante Health member engagement strategy and team. This team will be responsible for:
- Initial and ongoing member engagement/enrollment in GIThrive
- Member retention
- Optimization of member utilization (both platform and Care Team utilization as appropriate)
The Member Engagement VP will be responsible for designing an omni-channel engagement strategy, then implementing and measuring channel effectiveness and outcomes. Engagement channels may include, but are not limited to:
- Employer open enrollment communication
- Email to eligible employees
- Telephonic outreach
- Physical mail outreach
- Targeted social media strategies
In addition, the Member Engagement VP will design and support the technical implementation of member engagement/re-engagement flows between the engagement team and the care team. This leadership position will be responsible for managing the Engagement Team by designing the processes and protocols for this team, and providing feedback and support to ensure the delivery of an extraordinary member experience. Key responsibilities include:
- Building a differentiated member experience that promotes an omni-channel approach to engagement, as well as routinely assess/analyze the member experience with our services.
- Developing and implementing success benchmarks for program areas; deploys process improvement strategies and tactics to achieve goals; establishes and maintains reporting systems and formats to measure outcomes to meet operational, financial and service requirements for the division.
- Hiring, developing, and leading a team of Health Engagement Coordinators who deliver service to Members (offer day-to-day support, feedback, and direction to team)
- Inspiring the team to continuously drive toward an optimal member support experience
- Assessing telephony, customer support ticket, click-through rate, and HEC dashboard data and outcomes, evaluate compliance with SLAs, and produce monthly and periodic reports
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
- Experience building successful, scalable omni-channel engagement strategies including marketing automation, telephony solutions, and CRM-like engagement campaigns within a healthcare delivery ecosystem
- Experience working with payer and self-insured employer programs preferred
- Experience supporting bilingual engagement and service solutions preferred
- 5+ years of relevant leadership and direct supervisory experience with demonstrated success in a high-touch service environment, preferably within a healthcare related environment
- Solid understanding of the healthcare ecosystem and health care business acumen
- A high degree of accountability in an extremely fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong personal presence, leadership, and communication skills; capable of working effectively across the organization to support new approaches and build consensus
- Ability to function well in loosely structured situations; works effectively in uncertain situations
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and develop top talent to achieve mission-driven and operational goals
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, strong critical thinking, problem-solving in nature
- Comprehensive understanding of member recruitment and engagement strategies
- Work efficiently and effectively under pressure with the ability to prioritize workload
- Flexibility to work with variable individual schedules across multiple time zones, including some evening and weekend hours
- Quiet and professional dedicated workspace with secure high-speed internet access
Compensation and Benefits
Vivante Health offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. With offices in Houston, Nashville, Chicago, and Athens (Greece), we’re spread over the globe, and many of us are remote. With accountability and a crazy level of dedication, though, we make it work. Think you have what it takes to join us?
Submit a resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements to email@example.com. Use “Re: VP Member Engagement” in the subject heading.
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.