Vivante Health is taking on digestive disease. Want to join us? An astonishing 70 million Americans are living with a gut disease. That’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Digestive claims are one of the top cost drivers for employers and health plans. Not only that, digestive conditions are often embarrassing and stigmatized, taking a major toll on quality of life and productivity.
At Vivante Health, we’re doing something about this costly and growing problem. We created GIThrive, the first ever all-in-one digital gut health program. GIThrive empowers individuals—using brilliant tech, advanced science, and 24/7 support from a real human care team—to take control of their digestive health. A convenient byproduct: measurable cost savings for employers and health plan providers. We’re a young healthcare startup, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched.
If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, then keep reading.
Implementation Manager Job Description
The Implementation Manager (IM) directly interfaces with our B2B clients to implement GIThrive. The IM uses consultative approaches and best practices in working with clients to assess their health program goals and/or requirements, develop a custom implementation and launch strategy, manage resources to implement the appropriate products and services, and implement GIThrive successfully.
What You’ll be Doing as Our Implementation Manager
- Leading the implementation process to ensure all tasks are completed on time and deliverables are met, according to contract specifications (e.g., customer assets received and integrated into site, internal and external QA testing is accomplished, and site is launched into production).
- Suggesting and creating opportunities to improve and automate processes, templates and tools to scale implementations, keeping in mind business needs and best practices.
- Using necessary project management tools to guide and ensure customer decision-making on required implementation/refresh tasks and other projects.
- Working with client to translate business needs into technical requirements for data integrations.
- Facilitating launch of member engagement planning and execution.
- Developing, updating and regularly sharing project plans, agendas and other collateral to ensure all parties are updated on implementation progress.
- Documenting all decisions in Client Charter.
- Working in close partnership with the client, Client Success Manager, and Sales Team to ensure all contractual commitments are met for all implementations.
- Coordinating activity with other internal functional areas and/or clients to launch Vivante services and programs.
- Facilitating pilots and/or user acceptance testing with clients.
- Managing and updating the Client Success Team shared drives.
- Understand Vivante’s GIThrive platform, web, mobile, services and programs in detail to support the client.
- Managing risk and escalating issues as appropriate.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and/or project management role, especially working with self-insured employers, payers, and brokers
- Prior experience in a health-oriented industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated expertise in executing and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow-through
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills—verbal and written, 1:1 and with enterprise-level audiences
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge others and drive productivity, while maintaining strong business relationships
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite, Advanced experience with Smartsheet and Mautic preferred
- Ability to travel 20%-30% within the U.S.
Compensation and Benefits
Vivante Health offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. With offices in Houston, Nashville, Chicago, and Athens (Greece), we’re spread over the globe, and many of us are remote. With accountability and a crazy level of dedication, though, we make it work. Think you have what it takes to join us?
Submit a resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements to email@example.com. Use “Re: Implementation Manager” in the subject heading.
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.