Location: Athens, Greece (Syntagma)
Vivante Health is an innovative healthcare startup reinventing the way chronic conditions are managed. We’re filling the unmet needs of people with chronic conditions that are invisible, neglected or stigmatized, starting with digestive disease.
Why digestive? Because an astonishing 70 million people in the US are affected—that’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Unlike other chronic conditions, though, digestive diseases often go untreated or misdiagnosed…because of stigma.
At Vivante, we think it’s time to bring digestive health to the forefront while providing REAL solutions to the millions who are struggling and don’t know where to turn. Our health management ecosystem, GIThrive, empowers people—through brilliant technology and advanced science—to spend less time worrying about their digestive symptoms and more time living life. GIThrive is the first and only employer-sponsored program for digestive health.
We’re a young company, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
With offices in Houston, Nashville, and Athens (Greece) we’re changing the way healthcare is delivered.
We’re looking for teammates who are passionate about making a significant impact on people’s quality of life. We are a young healthcare startup that’s harnessing the talent and enthusiasm of the Greek workforce, people who understand the true meaning of “Made in Greece”!
This position is open immediately.
What you will be doing as our Senior Android Mobile Developer:
● Implementing features for our Android Application
● Maintaining our existing Android Application
● Testing our application against technical issues and fixing them
Skills we are looking for:
● Self-motivated learning (workshops, open source contribution, online courses)
● Good understanding or RxJava
● Good understanding of Realm Mobile Database
● Good understanding of network operations
● Good understanding of MVVM architecture
● Good understanding of Google Material Design
● 3 years of experience in Developing native Android Applications
● Fluent in Linux or Mac OS
Good to have
● Experience with Git
● Experience with Gradle build system
● Experience with kotlin (https://developer.android.com/kotlin/index.html)
● Experience with Android Studio
● Experience with Epoxy (https://github.com/airbnb/epoxy)
● Familiar with various open source technologies like (okhttp, dagger2, auto value
● Familiar with Android jvm unit tests.
● Good knowledge of English, especially writing
● Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master
diverse Android technologies and techniques
● Basic knowledge of how the Scrum Framework works
● An active Github repository (or portfolio) is a big plus
Salary: Negotiable, depending on skills and experience
We offer a working environment that’s hard driving but flexible. Our offices are located in Syntagma, Athens.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your curriculum vitae (resume) to email@example.com.