Remote, work from home (Chicago, Houston or Nashville area preferred)
Do you live for converting MQLs to SQLs? Does the mere thought of hitting KPIs get your motor running? Are you a digital marketing whiz with fresh ideas and the know-how to execute them, particularly in a B2B setting? Are you a flexible person who digs collaboration? Are you looking for something meaningful with a company whose goal is to improve health and quality of life for millions? If so, keep reading…
Vivante Health is taking on digestive disease. An astonishing 70 million Americans are living with a gut disorder. That’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. When it comes to money, digestive-related claims are one of the top cost drivers for employers and health plans. On top of that, digestive conditions are often embarrassing and stigmatizing, taking a major toll on quality of life and productivity.
At Vivante Health, we’re doing something about this costly and growing problem. We created GIThrive, the first ever employer-sponsored digital program for gut health and disease. GIThrive empowers people—using brilliant tech, advanced science, and 24/7 support from a real human care team—to take control of their health, gut first. A convenient byproduct: measurable cost savings for employers and health plans.
We’re a young healthcare startup, but we’re poised for major growth. Now it’s time to generate B2B leads and sell our GIThrive program to large companies across the nation! If you’ve got the passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing as our Head of Growth Marketing
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting into the nitty gritty: not only strategizing but using your tech expertise to execute digital marketing campaigns (We’re a startup, so it’s all hands on deck at this juncture.)
- Using your data-driven, technology-enabled marketing experience to orchestrate and execute top-of-funnel growth
- Leveraging and evaluating digital tools including HubSpot, Marketo, GrowBots, Pardot, and more to execute the growth plan
- Working closely with our President/Chief Commercial Officer to set MQL / SQL goals, including lead generation and conversion
- Working closely with our Communication Director to develop strategic, compelling messaging across a variety of channels
- Working closely with our Sales Team to generate qualified leads and consistent messaging
- Driving marketing strategy, setting priorities, expanding capabilities, and delivering on ambitious goals
- Managing inbound and outbound leads and traffic
- Managing a budget and tracking ROI
- Leveraging data to rapidly try and test new strategies
- Using Salesforce to track and measure all KPIs
- Defining, measuring, and reporting the performance of all marketing campaigns and assessing against ROI and KPI goals
- Documenting and developing training materials, as needed, across SEO, SEM, funnel optimization, digital marketing, etc.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing or related field
- Demonstrated ability to execute digital marketing campaigns, generate MQLs, and convert to SQLs
- Extensive Salesforce experience
- Experience in B2B marketing/sales
- An excellent attitude and can-do spirit
- Dedicated home office with reliable high-speed internet
- 10% travel required
- Bonus points if you’ve worked in B2B digital health marketing
- Major bonus points if you’ve worked in the employer-sponsored health benefits space
- Master’s degree would be pretty cool
With offices in Houston, Nashville, Chicago, and Athens (Greece), our team is spread all over the globe. With accountability and a crazy level of dedication, though, we make it work. Think you have what it takes to join us?
Submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Use “Re: Head of Growth Marketing” in the subject heading.
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.