Remote – work from home | Nashville area preferred
Vivante Health is taking on digestive disease. Want to join us?
An astonishing 70 million Americans are living with a gut disease. That’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Digestive claims are one of the top cost drivers for employers and health plans. Not only that, digestive conditions are often embarrassing and stigmatized, taking a major toll on quality of life and productivity.
At Vivante Health, we’re doing something about this costly and growing problem. We created GIThrive, the first ever all-in-one digital gut health program. GIThrive empowers individuals—using brilliant tech, advanced science, and 24/7 support from a real human care team—to take control of their digestive health. A convenient byproduct: measurable cost savings for employers and health plan providers.
We’re a young healthcare startup, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, then keep reading.
Client Success Manager Job Description
The Client Success Manager (CSM) directly interfaces with our B2B clients to implement GIThrive and ensures ongoing account success post implementation. Uses consultative approaches and best practices in working with clients to assess their health program goals and/or requirements, develop a custom strategy, manage resources to implement the appropriate products and services, and then monitors success. Serves as the singular point of contact for their clients and is responsible for reporting, issue resolution, product updates, and contract renewal.
What you’ll be doing as a Vivante Health CSM
- Leading the implementation process to ensure all tasks are completed on time and deliverables are met, according to contract specifications (e.g., customer assets received and integrated into site, internal and external QA testing is accomplished, and site is launched into production).
- Facilitating member engagement planning and execution.
- Using necessary project management tools to guide and ensure customer decision-making on required implementation/refresh tasks and other projects.
- Developing, updating and regularly sharing project plans, agendas and other collateral to ensure all parties are updated on implementation progress.
- Developing comprehensive strategies that align business needs, product offerings, and industry best practices.
- Ensuring that best practices are implemented and decisions are documented from launch through the tenure of the relationship.
- Working in close partnership with the client and sales team to ensure all contractual commitments are met for all clients you serve.
- Looking for opportunities to improve and automate processes, templates and tools to scale implementations and ongoing account management.
- Working with other internal functional areas and/or clients to launch Vivante services and programs.
- Facilitating pilots and/or user acceptance testing with the clients.
- Managing and updating the Client Success team shared drives.
- Understanding Vivante’s platform, web, mobile, services and programs in detail to support the client.
- Working with client to translate business needs into technical requirements for data integrations.
- Managing risk and escalate issues as appropriate.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing and working with self-insured employers, payers, and brokers
- 5+ years client relationship/account management experience
- Previous experience in a health-oriented industry
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow-through
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills—verbal and written, 1:1 and with enterprise-level audiences
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge others and drive productivity, while maintaining strong business relationships
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite. Preferred experience with Smartsheet and Mautic
- Ability to travel 20%-30% within the U.S.
Compensation and Benefits
Vivante Health offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
With offices in Houston, Nashville, Chicago, and Athens (Greece), we’re spread over the globe, and many of us are remote. With accountability and a crazy level of dedication, though, we make it work. Think you have what it takes to join us?
Submit a resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements to email@example.com. Use “Re: Client Success Manager” in the subject heading.
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.