Location: Work from home (Nashville, TN area preferred)
Vivante Health is taking on digestive disease. Want to join us?
An astonishing 70 million Americans are living with a gut disease. That’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Digestive claims are one of the top cost drivers for employers and health plans. Not only that, digestive conditions are often embarrassing and stigmatized, taking a major toll on quality of life and productivity.
At Vivante Health, we’re doing something about this costly and growing problem. We created GIThrive, the first ever all-in-one digital gut health program. GIThrive empowers individuals—using brilliant tech, advanced science, and 24/7 support from a real human care team—to take control of their digestive health. A convenient byproduct: measurable cost savings for employers and health plan providers.
We’re a young healthcare startup, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup excites you, then keep reading.
Client Success Manager Job Description
The Client Success Manager (CSM) directly interfaces with our B2B clients to implement GIThrive and ensures ongoing account success post implementation. Using consultative approaches and best practices, the CSM works with clients to assess their health program goals and requirements, develop a custom strategy, manage resources to implement the appropriate products and services, and then monitors success. The CSM serves as the singular point of contact for their clients and is responsible for reporting, issue resolution, product updates, and contract renewal.
What you’ll be doing as a Vivante Health CSM
● Ensuring best practices are implemented and decisions are documented from
launch through the tenure of the relationship
● Working in close partnership with the Client and Sales Teams to ensure all contractual
commitments are met for all clients you serve
● Looking for opportunities to improve and automate processes, templates and tools to
scale implementations and ongoing account management
● Working with other internal functional areas and/or clients to launch Vivante services
● Facilitating pilots and/or user acceptance testing with the clients
● Managing and updating the Client Success team shared drives
● Understanding the Vivante platform, web, mobile, services and programs in detail to
support the client
● Working with client to translate business needs into technical requirements for data
● Managing risk and escalate issues as appropriate
● 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing and working with self-insured
employers, payers, and brokers
● 5+ years client relationship/account management experience
● Previous experience in a health-oriented industry
● Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
● Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning, executing and delivering projects on
time and on budget
● Impeccable attention to detail and follow-through
● Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills—verbal and
written, 1:1 and with enterprise-level audiences
● Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment
● Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
● Critical thinking, ability to challenge others and drive productivity, while maintaining
strong business relationships
● Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite. Preferred experience with
Smartsheet and Mautic
● Ability to travel 20%-30% within the U.S.
Compensation and Benefits
Vivante Health offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
With offices in Houston, Nashville, Chicago, and Athens (Greece), we’re spread over the globe, and many of us are remote. With accountability and a crazy level of dedication, though, we make it work. Think you have what it takes to join us?
Submit a resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Re: Client Success Manager” in the subject heading.
Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.